EzGlobe’s software engineers have more than 20 years of experience in software localization. They have strong problem-solving skills, know the right questions to ask and understand how to integrate localization into the development cycle. By selecting EzGlobe, you are effectively expanding your engineering team without adding the associated fixed costs. Here is why:
- Your contacts and the production team at EzGlobe will all have a strong software engineering background
- You will be able to freely discuss subjects as diverse as Parsers, XML, SQL, CMS, Java, .Net, I18N issues, processes, etc.
- Your EzGlobe team members will attend your technical meetings (at your request) to offer advice to optimize your localization workflow and increase your ROI.
PRE-PRODUCTION AND PROJECT PREPARATION ARE KEY
In general, defects found in later stages of software development are more costly than those found and eliminated early in the process. The same is true for localization defects, with a multiplier effect: if you localize your software into ten languages and a bug is present in all ten language variants then it comes back and bites you ten times. Ouch.
This is why we pay very close attention to project preparation. We attune our process design and implementation to your needs and smoothly integrate with your own development cycle. We design every step with the goal of minimizing your internal engineering hours and decreasing the risk of costly localization defects.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT IN CONCRETE TERMS?
Our clients, many of whom have complex software products, web or multimedia content, select EzGlobe because localization engineering is our strongest suit. They value our long localization experience, engineering expertise and creativity, as well as our professional maturity.
Some of the specific software engineering skills that benefit our clients are:
- Mirror complex build and test environments
- Test complex software products (such as Network Monitoring software)
- Test complex hardware products
- Localize and test mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- Integrate with CMSs, such as Joomla, Drupal, Moodle, WordPress
- Audit and adapt Microsoft .NET I18N code
- Localize large SQL databases (+1000 tables) as turnkey projects
- Develop parsers on demand to match clients’ proprietary formats
- Develop tools and automation rapidly
Contact us to learn how you can benefit from our localization engineering and development expertise.