- Text translation
- Software simulations and taking screenshot
- Graphical design
- Desktop publishing
- Images, cultural references adaptation
- Units and currencies conversion
- Multi-lingual voice recording
- Video dubbing or subtitling
Read our white paper CRACKING THE RUSSIAN DOLL – E-LEARNING LOCALIZATION to learn about complexities of e-learning localization.
And don’t forget!
- Take full advantage of computer-aided translation technology and maximize reuse of translated content
- Achieve consistency and high readability and deliver a coherent message.
There is a plethora of e-learning authoring solutions. Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Studio, TechSmith Camtasia, SoftChalk, Moodle are just a few of the most popular. While some manufacturers claim localization support (more or less) and the courseware is indeed fairly easily localizable, some require a good dose of creativity on the part of the localization team. EzGlobe’s team has experience with several authoring solutions and has actively contributed to the e-learning community. We provided concrete feedback to the tool makers and published solutions and quick tips for some common or less common problems.
Whether you just have a question or would like a quote on your upcoming project, contact us today.