- MOODLE, ARTICULATE, STORYLINE, CAPTIVATE, RISE…
- Text translation
- Software simulations and taking screenshot
- Graphical design
- Desktop publishing
- Images, cultural references adaptation
- Units and currencies conversion
- Multi-lingual voice recording
- Video dubbing or subtitling
Whether you just have a question or would like a quote on your upcoming project, contact us today.
And don’t forget!
- Take full advantage of computer-aided translation technology and maximize reuse of translated content
- Achieve consistency and high readability and deliver a coherent message.
There is a plethora of e-learning authoring solutions. Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Studio, TechSmith Camtasia, SoftChalk, Moodle are just a few of the most popular. While some manufacturers claim localization support (more or less) and the courseware is indeed fairly easily localizable, some require a good dose of creativity on the part of the localization team. EzGlobe’s team has experience with several authoring solutions and has actively contributed to the e-learning community. We provided concrete feedback to the tool makers and published solutions and quick tips for some common or less common problems.
Let us show you how we can help you localize your e-learning courses efficiently. Contact us.
And don’t worry if you think it is difficult. We make it easy for you!
Delivering an optimized user experience and building an effective course often calls for a complex use of various technologies and multimedia. Read our white paper CRACKING THE RUSSIAN DOLL – E-LEARNING LOCALIZATION that shows our ability to tackle the complexities of e-learning localization and deliver turnkey projects. We make it easy for you.