- Website translation and maintenance
- SEO and SEM
- CMS localization
- Marketing campaigns
- Video localization and voice-overs
- Desktop publishing and graphic design
- Authoring tools: InDesign, QuarkXpress, PowerPoint, PhotoShop, etc.
Originally developed as a blogging tool, WordPress evolved to a hosting platform that allows for an easy creation of websites, small or large. It is one of the most established content management systems with more than 60% of the market share; it is used by more than one third of all the websites online.
- Social media
WordPress out-of-the-box, however, does not support multi-lingual content. In order to create multi-lingual websites, you will need to install a translation management plug-in. Quite a few such plug-ins exist and they vary in terms of functionality, support, ease of use and general usefulness.
One of the most popular plug-ins for WordPress is WPML. When set up correctly, it integrates nicely with localization workflow. It allows for content export and import via XLIFF, which is an XML-based file for translation.
The key phrase in the above paragraph is “when set up correctly”. It is not rocket science but chances are that you will struggle with it a bit the first time you attempt to install it and set it up. Best is to leave this task up to seasoned professionals. Here is what we propose:
1. Full WordPress translation turn-key solution.
- Install and set up your WPML plug-in.
- Export the content to localize (XLIFF).
- Run a pre-translation verification test to make sure everything has been exported properly and the localized website will function as expected.
- Localize your content (including any graphics, multi-media files, videos…) into as many languages as you need.
- Import your localized content back into WordPress.
- Test the multilingual site.
2. wordpress translation a la carte.
- We will localize your content and perform any of the additional services as described above.
So it is up to you. You know where your competencies lie, how much time you have and what kind of resources are available to you. What you cannot or do not want to do internally you can entrust to our experienced team.
Why use EzGlobe and not one of the translators accessible directly via WPML?
Indeed WPML lets you connect to a database from which you can select translators for your job. But consider this:
|Are the translators professionals and experts in the subject filed?||?||Yes|
|Are the translations reviewed?||Extra cost||Yes|
|Will the translators develop multilingual glossaries?||?||Yes|
|Will the translators maintain comprehensive translation memories?||Limited||Yes|
|Will the translation memories become your intellectual property?||No||Yes|
|Will you receive technical support while localizing your website?||No||Yes|
|Will you have one point of contact, a project manager driving the project from the beginning to the end?||No||Yes|
- EzGlobe’s translators are professionals specialized in specific fields. We assign only qualified translators to your job.
- All EzGlobe’s translations are reviewed.
- When translating your website, EzGlobe will develop and maintain glossaries and translation memories. These are valuable linguistic assets and become your intellectual property.
- EzGlobe will not only provide translation but also all of the technical support your website localization project will require.
- You will have one point of contact.
DID YOU KNOW THAT?
97% of consumers do online research before making a local purchase. Link
More than 70% of internet users are non-English speakers Link
The top 10 languages on the internet are: English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean Link